Creating public value.
Citizens are more and more concerned by pressing issues such as labor, health, environment and safety, aware and informed about their rights and demanding for higher quality services
Public organizations are challenged to find more effective efficient and economical ways ways to respond to citizens needs and demands. This is not enough if public organizations do not focus on creating public value for citizens and businesses.
Organizations that excel will be those able to understand and manage this change by improving outcomes for citizens and maximizing the use of limited resources.
If you have leadership qualities and the will to do better and act in a different way, Bocci Consulting might help you to:
- understand citizen and business needs and expectations translating them in services and outcomes for the community
- develop an effective strategy to create public value and make more efficient the use of scarce resources
- build a strategic management system to translate strategy in operating plans and align activities and resources to strategic goals
- redesign the internal organization to sustain the process of change required to execute the strategy
- implement new tools to improve processes and information flows, enhance decision making and verify strategic directions
- optimize human resources contribution to the overall value creation
Bocci Consulting assists public officers and managers in creating public value by achieving better outcomes and improving the overall performance of their organizations.