PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Measuring and managing performance to achieve breakthrough results.
In order to accomplish the required actions, achieve the expected results and create value for our organization (in the private sector), or create value for the community (in the public and not-for-profit sectors), formulating a good strategy is important, but it is not sufficient: it is just the first step. The next step is to implement it and mobilize the whole organization to execute it consistently.
Five steps define a good strategy implementation and execution process:
- translate strategy into operational plans,
- communicate strategy across the organization,
- build a performance measurement system,
- mobilize people and align actions and processes,
- ensure a double feedback loop between field results and strategic decisions.
Organizations need better ways to communicate their strategy and better methods, systems, and tools to ensure a consistent execution and get an effective and timely feedback. A strategy is truly effective when it is translated into everyone’s daily job. Focus and alignment are the two key elements for achieving exceptional results.
The tools proposed by Bocci Consulting are: the Balanced Scorecard for profit-driven organization and the Mission-Oriented Scorecard for public and not-for profit organizations.
Both are strategic management tools that allow to:
- describe and communicate the organization’s strategy,
- align the whole organization with the strateg,y
- establish new correlations and relationships between business units and service units,
- foster collaboration in achieving common objectives.
Bocci Consulting assists organizations in adopting systems and tools to manage their performance, align their resources, and get unprecedented results.